who got me?
|14.30||last Registrations Chase Tag|
|14.45||Chase Tag Info|
|13.00 – 15.00||Jam|
|15.15 – ca. 17.00||Chase Tag|
|17.30||Honoring Chase Tag|
|till ca. 19.00||Jam|
For participating in the event you need to purchase a ticket. There are 3 different ticket options:
|Ticket – Options||Price||What you get for it|
|Chase Tag & Jam |
|20.00 CHF||This ticket allows you to participate in the Chase-Tag-Competition and in the Jam.|
| Chase Tag & Jam |
|25.00 CHF||This ticket allows you to participate in the Chase-Tag-Competition and in the Jam.|
|Jam-Only||10.00 CHF||This ticket allows you to participate in the Jam.|
*You can check if your organisation is a member of SPKA here.
If you’re not 18 years old
If you’re not already 18 years old, your legal representative needs to fill out a letter of agreement. You can Download the following file, fill it out and bring it to the event.
chase tag information
The Chase Tag Competition ist going to be a “Tours First”.
How to participate:
- Get 4 to 5 people together to set your team.
- Everybody buys their own “Chase Tag & Jam” ticket via Eventfrog
- Send an E-Mail with your Group-Members to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: “Registration Chase Tag”
- Message: List of all Team Members with “last name / first name”
- E-Mail till Friday the 24th of September 23.59
- After the 24th, it’s possible to register on site till 14.30.
For participating in the event you need to have a Covid-Certificate.