#4 | geneva
who’s got more skills?!
16th of july 2022
For this years Skill Competition Parkour EXPO has prepared a new format. Something that we’ve seen in other countries before, but that happens for the first time in Switzerland: An outdoor Skill Competition with a mixture of digital/analog judging-system.
While the Skill Competition is taking place, there is room for other things to happen as well. As this event is outdoors, there’ll be a lot of opportunities to jam and train, to laugh, connect and share.
- The Skill Competition includes a qualifying, from which the best 5 women and men take part in the final.
- The participants need a video camera (smartphone / action cam etc.) to film their challenges.
- The qualifying will take place at two spots. At each spot, participants will have 45 minutes to complete and film the given challenges.
- There will be a total of 55 challenges for the participants to choose from.
- A challenge counts as “fulfilled” if it is performed and filmed as shown on the prepared video.
- The challenges are split in 5 different levels of difficulty.
- The videos of the challenges must be shown to the judges. For each fulfilled challenge competitors get points according to the level of difficulty.
- The final will take place at a new spot and is going to be live.
- To take part in the Skill Competition you have to register till the 15th of July.
- The registration includes a payment of CHF 10.00.
- Payment for the registartion is on-site (card / twint / cash)
- For the registration you have to accept the terms and conditions:
If you’re under 18 years old you your legal representation has to fill out the letter of agreement. Please bring the signed letter with you.
VIDEOS OF THE CHALLENGES
- Make your own Game-Plan for the Skills Competition!
- By clicking on the following button you’ll be forwarded to a google drive folder that contains all Challenges of the Qualifying Round.
Changes regarding the event will be communicated via spka.swiss Instagram & the SPT INFO CHAT on Whatsapp:
|13.15 – 13.45||Registration & Ticket Purchase||x|
|13.45 – 14.15||Information Skill Competition||x|
|14.30 – 16.00||Qualifying Skill Competition||x|
|16.00 – 16.30||Spot Change**|
|17.45 – 18.30||Final Skill Competition||x|
** the Spot Change includes a tram-ride of ca. 20′
MEETING POINT & SPOT MAP